Dual Input Monitor Modules
• Fast, reliable contact monitoring utilizing the AVENGER DCP (Digital Communications Protocol)
• 127 devices can be used per DCP loop
• Bi-colored indicating LED provides module status
• Dual input contact monitor
• Can be programmed to monitor Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) contacts
• Operates on Class A or Class B SLC loop
• Accepts up to 14 AWG wire
• Mounts to 4” square gang box
The AVENGER AS6007 provides installing dealers an economical approach to monitor devices in the same proximity, such as water flow and valve supervision on the same interface device.
This capability when coupled with AVENGER’s SIA DACT transmission provides sub-point reporting for complete annunciation and accurate reporting to responders and users.
AVENGER’s reporting approach is superior in that the capability to accurately report dissimilar inputs, such as alarm and supervisory are present.
|Operating Voltage||17-41 VDC|
|Average Current Consumption||600μA (Typical)|
|Alarm Current||30 mA|
|Maximum Quantity per Loop||127|
|Mounting||4” Square Electrical Box|
|Maximum Humidity||up to 90%, non-condensing|
|UL Ambient Installation|
|32º F to 120º F|
|Dimensions||4.2” W x 4.7” H x 1.4” D|