Conventional Zone Module
• Provides an address point for a zone of up to 25 conventional smoke detectors
• Blinks green when polled. Latched on red (controlled by panel) when activated
• Device address can also be programmed with a handheld programmer. Device address- ranges from 1 to 127
• Compatible with Class B (Style B) and Class A (Style D) wiring
• Auxiliary power source provides power for the zone of detectors
• Compatible with conventional VES detectors
The VF6011 provides installing dealers with the ability to upgrade locations on a phased approach or monitor a zone of conventional detectors.
This capability is key to satisfying customer needs for a system upgrade over time, and allows a best case application of technology to match the upgrade with the customer’s budget.
All sensors may be monitored by the same Elite Panel during the upgrade, reducing the potential confusion of “old and new” panel alarms.
|Operating Voltage||17-41 VDC|
|Average Current Consumption (S, SC)||400μA (typical)|
|Auxiliary Supply Voltage Nominal||18.8-27.2 V|
|2 Wire Detector Loop Current Standby Det. Load||1mA|
|Data Transmission Current Temp. Range||22mA ± 20%|
|Alarm Threshold Level||<1.5K Ohms|
|From Aux Supply Alarm (Short Across Det. Line)||60mA|
|Max. 2-Wire Conventional Det. Loop Resistance||50 Ohms (total SLC Length)|
|Open Circuit Threshold Level||>10K ohms|
|End-of-Line Device||4.7K Ohms|
|Mounting||4” Square Electrical Box|
|Maximum Humidity||up to 90%, non-condensing|
|UL Ambient Installation Temperature Range||32º F to 120º F|
|Dimensions||4.2” W x 4.7” H x 1.4” D|